New in 2018!
- Power-packed 60-minute and extended-learning 90-minute sessions
- Four Cocktail Hour sessions for learning in a relaxed environment. Choose from:
- EBS™ (Exposure-Based Safety)
- Brain-Centric Reliability
- Serious Injury and Fatality Prevention
- World Class Safety and the Safety Maturity Matrix
- SafeAlign Pre-Conference Development Seminars (requires additional registration)
- Monday: Foundations
- Tuesday: Safety Contacts
- Wednesday: Job Safety Briefings
- Three-Day Facilitator Skills Workshop starting the Monday before the conference begins (requires additional registration)
Get the latest developments on:
- Behavior-based safety
- Employee engagement and motivation
- Safety performance improvement
- Developing and networking for safety teams
- Serious and fatal injury prevention
- Safety culture change
- Safety data analytics and metrics
- Process safety
- Workplace fatigue and stress management
. . . and much more. Led by those who’ve been there, Safety in Action inspires, engages, and equips employees to build safer workplaces and communities.
4 REASONS TO ATTEND SAFETY IN ACTION
Safety in Action brings together working safety teams and leaders to share ideas on issues from behavior-based safety and employee engagement to emerging technology and the future of risk. Inspiring talks will broaden your team’s perspective and encourage you to think – and act – bigger.
Safety in Action features over 100 breakout sessions led by the world’s best safety teams and experts. Learn how your peers are meeting today’s biggest safety challenges and adapting to the changing workplace.
Safety in Action empowers you to drive change in the work environment and beyond. Learn how teams like yours are building dynamic safety processes, breaking down barriers, and getting results – bringing home a plan of action for your team to apply in the year to come.
Safety in Action isn’t just a conference, it’s a community of people building the world’s safest companies. Exchange ideas and build relationships with like-minded safety leaders from across industry – and rub elbows with the teams making safety history at the dynamic Safety in Action Showcase.