Register by December 31 and save 20% or more on the world's only conference dedicated to the employee teams and leaders who drive safety in the workplace. Give your employees the chance to be inspired, network, learn – and give back – at the Safety in Action 2017 Conference in Chicago, March 16-17.
Top 5 Reasons to Attend the Safety in Action 2017 Conference
- It’s a unique learning opportunity – Safety in Action is the only event where employees from every level address the top issues affecting safety today, like behavior-based safety, serious injury and fatality prevention, and team and employee engagement.
- It’s practical – Engaging breakout sessions and workshops focus on real-world applications of the latest safety thinking.
- It generates ideas for action – Interacting with peers from other organizations will give your team the chance to share lessons and gain solutions to challenges they face every day.
- Your team will learn from the pros – Expert presenters bring a range of disciplines and backgrounds, offering a diverse experience that will strengthen your team’s performance.
- Networking – Meeting like-minded professionals will give your team access to a wealth of resources that will serve your company now and into the future.
Register before December 31 to receive the best pricing.
Download the Safety in Action 2017 Registration Guide for your preview of sessions and events. Need help signing off on your attendance? Download our email template to get approval.
For help with large group registrations, contact Andra Brown at (805) 665-6158 or email@example.com.