New in 2017!
- Shortened, power-packed 60-minute sessions
- An additional 6th session to cover more topics
- High-energy closing event to tie it all together
- The very latest in behavior-based safety, the impact of fatigue & safety innovations
Get the latest developments on:
- Behavior-based safety
- Employee engagement and motivation
- Safety performance improvement
- Developing and networking for safety teams
- Serious and fatal injury prevention
- Safety culture change
- Safety data analytics and metrics
- Process safety
- Workplace fatigue and stress management
. . . and much more. Led by those who’ve been there, Safety in Action inspires, engages, and equips employees to build safer workplaces and communities.
4 REASONS TO ATTEND SAFETY IN ACTION
Safety in Action brings together working safety teams and leaders to share ideas on issues from behavior-based safety and employee engagement to emerging technology and the future of risk. Inspiring talks will broaden your team’s perspective and encourage you to think – and act – bigger.
Safety in Action features nearly 200 breakout sessions led by the world’s best safety teams and experts. Learn how your peers are meeting today’s biggest safety challenges and adapting to the changing workplace.
Give your team its safest year yet. Safety in Action empowers you to drive change as you learn from teams like yours how to build dynamic safety processes, break down barriers, and get results.
Safety in Action isn’t just a conference. It’s a community of people building the world’s safest companies. Exchange ideas and build relationships with like-minded safety leaders from across industry – and rub elbows with the teams making safety history at the interactive Safety Showcase.
PLAN YOUR TRIP
2017 is just getting started! Sign up to get the latest updates on new sessions, materials, and events.
Share the Safety in Action video with your friends and colleagues
Need help signing off on your trip? Download our convenient email template and make your plans today.